Skip to main content

Welcome to my Blog!

Hi! My name is Renee and at 35 years young I'm doing something I never thought I'd do-- Blogging!!!

What brought me to this place?  Well, I am an overachieving accountant by day and a perpetual over-analyzer, and I believe I need a creative outlet to exercise the other side of my brain. I may not have any  groundbreaking knowledge to share... but since there's a million and one blogs out there these days, it seems as if that's never stopped anyone else from creating their very own blog before.  So, it shouldn't stop me either! :)

I'll probably post my ramblings about the things I like, such as health and wellness, self-improvement, cooking, yoga and cheesy Hallmark movies.  I'll probably also post a few challenges and learnings as I walk through life's journey.  Perfectionism is a bitch, as are Imposter Syndrome, Insecurity, Social Anxiety, and a plethora of other challenges I struggle with day in and day out, so there should be no shortage of topics and who knows... maybe blogging will even help me unpack a few complicated thoughts.

If you can relate to anything above, great! Maybe you'll enjoy some of the posts. If not, well, you'll get the pleasure of knowing there are definitely people out there who are more f*cked up than you are.  In any event, I'm staking claim to my one little corner of the internet with this blog and it will reflect the beautiful mess of my mind.  Cheers! :)

Renee

Comments